COVID-19 Precautionary Measures and Guidelines:
- Follow guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local and state health officials.
- Every individual entering the building is required to have their temperature checked and complete a COVID-19 screening. We continue to regularly monitor the health of our residents, staff and essential visitors.
- Nonessential visitors are temporarily prohibited.
- All nonessential transportation services have been eliminated.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols related to COVID-19 are enhanced.
- Staff is encouraged to remain home when experiencing symptoms.
Our mission is to create a fulfilling experience while maintaining our resident’s safety.
- Residents have the option to receive essential groceries without leaving the community.
- Dining Services offers lunch and dinner meal delivery to residents’ rooms.
- We promote residents staying connected and engaged with daily activities limited to groups of 10.
- We continue to support families and residents engaging safely through Facetime, Zoom or approved physically distanced visits.